[CF List] Glowing Crystals, defined please

Isak Styf oxygen at ludd.luth.se
Tue Aug 29 06:29:55 CDT 2000

Mark Wedel <

     mwedel at scruznet.com

     > wrote 00-08-29 03.21:

      Rick Tanner wrote:

      An email came my way where the person asked about a Glowing Crystal (you

      know, the on that you can "store" Spell Points with..)

      Glowing crystals store some number of spellpoints - default is 500 I believe,

      but this can be customized on a crystal by crystal basis, so some could have

      fewer, some could have more.

There has been some arguing about commercial spam on the cf lists.

If i have to choose i rather have that, than 11 copies of Rick Tanners first
mail on this thread and a stunning 18 copies of Mark Wedels answer. =)

Has anyone found out why this happens sometimes?

Other people on this list are seeing it to, right?
I have a feeling i have heard something about it before.

Ah well, i just thought i should point it out. Perhaps i scored a record or
something. ;)

  Isak Styf

     oxygen at ludd.luth.se

     http://www.ludd.luth.se/~oxygen/

  Computer Science student at the University of Luleå - Sweden

  Vänortsvägen 26:66                 Tel : 0920 681 02
  S-977 54 Luleå                     ICQ :   3363257