[CF-Devel] testing partial resistance on tavern

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Dec 2 19:10:25 CST 2000

So I've been messing around with partial resistances, etc.
on tavern.

I've found it is actually harder to advance a troll under
PR:  trolls get -100 resistance fire, a huge disadvantage.
It's taken 2.5 protection items to negate this.  Before,
one item would do the trick.

I've found that "resistance weaponmagic" comes up sometimes.
I do not think it should:  Mark said he'd fix this but his
server doesn't reflect it yet.

Other than that, though, it seems to be working well.

I think that the artifact "dragon mail" ought to get 50 or
at least 40 prot. fire.

In general, though, the PR stuff seems working well.  I urge
Mark to put it in CVS and we can all get busy about testing it
and balancing things...

PeterM