[CF-Devel] (Fwd) Crossfire

Joris Bontje jbontje at suespammers.org
Fri Dec 8 03:39:26 CST 2000

A few weeks ago I got this email from someone. I forwarded it to
peterm, but it seems he never got it. Lets do it right this time.

Joris Bontje

Date sent:      	Mon, 20 Nov 2000 05:19:36 -0800

     jbontje at suespammers.org

Subject:        	Crossfire
From:           	glynn <

     glynn at everspire.com

Hi!

is Crossfire an ongoing project?

if so would you like a feature page on everspire.com (a
roleplaying/sci-fi/fantasy portal and news site

this won't cost anything, and all we ask is regular updates
and maybe some screenshots when developed etc.  - anything
that others may consider to be news

let me know

     glynn at everspire.com

---
The suespammers.org mail server is located in California;
do not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited
commercial e-mail to my suespammers.org address