[CF-Devel] gods status

Jan Echternach echter at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Tue Dec 19 12:22:45 CST 2000

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 04:34:41PM +1100, David Hurst wrote:

      Well I just sent off a message to Jan. This is currently in Jans ball park,

      I can't do anything until he has released the new interevention stuff. All I

I sent the latest version of the patch to this list quite a while ago.
It was already tested and working fine for me at that time.

      Once again Jan's area. I really need to talk to Jan on irc to settle a few

      questions I have...

Try email instead.  I don't even have an IRC client installed.

--
Jan