[CF-Devel] Thanks Rick

David Hurst dhurst at it.swin.edu.au
Tue Dec 19 19:52:42 CST 2000

I suggest using your current webpage layouy for the news.. ie have
semitables which have the standard green header containing the title, then
in a black box, the actual content. Personally I don't like scrolling
applets etc. Simple is better for this  IMHO =). I also note there is a
webboard at viksten? I have met Olle on occasions.. I wonder if he is still
around. Anyway, if we could try and better maintain that board, and put a
link DIRECTLY to it.. that might be abit better.

About updating your map spoilers.. be very thankful you didn't write any for
pupland =). Most of the changes AV has been making are either pupland
related, or simply touching up.. not really changing the general map so that
shouldn't be to bad. =|. Also repeat peterm's question, do you want any
help? we could probably send you the exact changes we make directly to you
or something? ie if peterm were to add a new spell.. he would send a message
with what is basically is? just a thought.

dnh