[CF-Devel] Bugs?

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Fri Dec 22 23:44:41 CST 2000

Bob Tanner wrote:

      Before I hit bugzilla, I am seeing this in the logfiles:

      BUG: SK_level(arch altar, name altar of detect magic (10 gp)): level <= 0

      BUG: SK_level(arch altar, name altar of detect curse (25 gp)): level <= 0

      This really a bug?

 I would say they are bugs, but not really serious bugs.

 Basically, the server code will complain anytime a spell is cast by a 0 level
object.  Those altars are casting the spell at 0 level.  For those particular
spells, it doesn't make a difference, as those two spells at least don't have
any level variations.

 My guess for a fix would be to edit the maps those objects occur on and change
the altars to have level 1.