[CF-Devel] New god intervention patch.

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Sun Dec 24 14:05:12 CST 2000

 I took Jan's latest god intervention patch (38d) and applied it to my source
(latest CVS).  IT required some hand merging, but other than that, it appears
OK, but I haven't extensively tested it.

 do people want me to check it into main CVS?  Make a diff and post it here for
further test?

 I'll probably check in the arch's either way, since if not using the
patch/treasures file, they are just unused arch's and shouldn't harm anything
(but i'll need to look more closely and make sure that is the case).