[CF-Devel] Navar map names

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Thu Dec 28 03:22:12 CST 2000

Rick Tanner wrote:

      Is anyone currently working on the Navar map, more specifically the

      individual house maps?

Nope I didn't. And I seem to be the only currently active map-maker.

      I ask because I was exploring that area to update the website and found 9

      maps named "small house" and 8 maps named "house".

      Were the map names overlooked or the person(s?) involved haven't gotten

      that far?

I guess you mean that the entrances, the little houses one has to apply
to get on the maps - those are often called "small house" and "house".
The indoor maps themselves are mostly on "navar_city/city1houses" and
"navar_city/city1houses2".

What you complain about is that all these buildings called "(small) house"
are irritating and boring right? Yes, I agree, it is boring. Whole Navar
is somewhat boring. Except for the shops and about three nice dungeons
almost nobody ever plays in Navar.
Well... when we have a new editor, especially one for windows, these
kinda things might get better ;)

Andreas V.