[CF-Devel] Navar map names

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Thu Dec 28 11:05:45 CST 2000

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Andreas Vogl wrote:

      I guess you mean that the entrances, the little houses one has to apply

      to get on the maps - those are often called "small house" and "house".

      The indoor maps themselves are mostly on "navar_city/city1houses" and

      "navar_city/city1houses2".

Yes, that is correct.

      What you complain about is that all these buildings called "(small) house"

      are irritating and boring right? Yes, I agree, it is boring. Whole Navar

      is somewhat boring. Except for the shops and about three nice dungeons

      almost nobody ever plays in Navar.

      Well... when we have a new editor, especially one for windows, these

      kinda things might get better ;)

I was just hoping to avoid having a navigation area on the website look
like this:

[House]
[House]
[House]