[CF List] CF 0.95.6 World Map linkage errors (lost-at-sea HOWTO)

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruznet.com
Wed Jul 12 22:03:11 CDT 2000

 I'm not certain, but this may be a contributing factor:

 Maps can have a default entry point - this is very seldom used since almost all
exits specifically have the entry point for the destination map set.

 By default, I think these standard destination coordinates are set to 2,2.  In
the case of the west world maps, this is almost certainly in the ocean
someplace.  If not already, these destination values should probably be set to
more sensical values.

 You can see these in the editor by viewing the map attributes.