[CF List] CVS snapshot mirror at crossfire.futt.org down?

Erik Gjertsen erik at subnett.no
Thu Jul 20 05:03:03 CDT 2000

On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, Frank McKenney wrote:

      I tried to pick up a fresh copy of the server code this evening from the

      CVS snapshot mirror site Erik Gjertsen kindly set up. Unfortunately,

      while that host name worked just fine earlier in the month, I can't seem

      to connect to it.

It should be working now. Enitel (former Telia) who is our upstream
internet provider, had some problems yesterday with one of their ATM
lines, so most of their customers in western Norway were without
connection for the better part of the day (and night...).

I am sorry about this, the problem should be solved now.

---[ erik gjertsen ]--------- -    - -      -          -
---[ PGP:

     http://erik.subnett.no/pgp.txt