[CF List] Re: [CF:1372] new feature...

Kimmo Hoikka Kimmo.Hoikka at Digia.com
Tue Jun 27 02:15:16 CDT 2000

hmm... it seemed that the usekeys setting was not saved with normal save command,
only when applied a bed of reality... voldsboks has forced reboots and that lost
the setting, even though I save every 5 minutes or so.

btw. could this lists reply-to address be changed to the new crossfire-list list
so that changing to that would go smoothly?

Mark Wedel wrote:

       The is pretty strange then, as the change of keycode behaviour is all on the

      server, and at the same time that change was made, the addition of the usekeys

      command was also done.

      Kimmo Hoikka wrote:

      > too bad the server doesn't seem to save the setting... at least not in

      > voldsboks...

      > Mark Wedel wrote:

      > >  Use the 'usekeys command to change the behaviour to the old behaviour.

      > > Kimmo Hoikka wrote:

      To submit a bug:

      http://bugzilla.real-time.com

      To unsubscribe, e-mail: