[CF List] Re: [CF:1372] new feature...

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruznet.com
Tue Jun 27 23:29:18 CDT 2000

 Actually, the usekeys setting was not being saved at all.  I have made the
change in the CVS repository so that the usekeys setting is saved with the
character file.

 More than likely, this is a player setting (however, the server is the one that
does the work).  AT some point, some work should be done with the client storing
values like this and then sending them to the server at startup, but that isn't
that high a priority item.

Kimmo Hoikka wrote:

      hmm... it seemed that the usekeys setting was not saved with normal save command,

      only when applied a bed of reality... voldsboks has forced reboots and that lost

      the setting, even though I save every 5 minutes or so.

      btw. could this lists reply-to address be changed to the new crossfire-list list

      so that changing to that would go smoothly?

      http://bugzilla.real-time.com

      rte-crossfire-help at listserv.real-time.com

      --

      .w w w. h o i k k a .c o m.