[CF List] CF: Mailing list migration

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Tue Jun 27 01:55:40 CDT 2000

I will be migrating rte-crossfire to a new mail server today 27-Jun-2000 at
02:00 CST.

All your email addresses will go across with the migration.

You will all receive a personal confirmation notice that your account has
moved. If you do not receive this notification, PLEASE contact me directly at

     tanner at real-time.com.

The current address of

     rte-crossfire at listserv.real-time.com

      will continue to
work. But please use the new address

     crossfire-list at lists.real-time.com.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks.

--
Bob Tanner <

     tanner at real-time.com

     http://www.mn-linux.org

                      | Fax   : (612)943-8500

-
by sending an email stating your wishes to

     crossfire-request at ifi.uio.no

     ]