[CF List] PNG Images

John Cater John.Cater at monash.edu.au
Wed Jun 28 16:02:01 CDT 2000

I have just downloaded the latest versions of the server and client from
the cvs tree and got png support from gcfclient.

All I can say is - Wow.  I LOVE the large size of the images, and some
of the new images are BRILLIANT, particularly dwarves, guards etc.

Who did all this? Are they going to finish the rest?

There are still some of my favourites to be touched though (Royal
Guards, Half-Orcs etc). And it would be great to have the complete world
looking this good.

Some of the downlights though are : the ocean, lakes and magic shops.
Also, the black border around many of the items is annoying.

Is there any possibility of running :
crossedit -png?

Once more images are made nicer, I would recommend that png become our
default image format.

How can I easily edit the images myself if I want to help?

Johnc & Co.

--
John Cater