[CF-Devel] send experience types to the server

Michael Toennies mtx93 at tzi.de
Sat Nov 4 00:18:58 CST 2000

Hi

What i find very uannyoing in the current clients is the fact
that the skill cmd is the only way to access the value of the experience
values.

i really wanna see all the experience levels in the client plus the level
experience.

The skill experience are too important im game, to show them only on demand.

I prefer to extend the cmd who sends the normal experience. Simply send also
the skill experience level who changed too. That should do a byte +int.

BTW: as general, when i remember right, not allways when you send more
bytes,
it effects the bandwitch. Because the information in the internet is send as
packages. So, there must be many space in the always very short commands in
cf,
to send more information with the same speed.

Only new cmds of often send cmds will effect the bandwitch really. So we
should
examine the server cmd for very short packages and look who we can extend
them
useful.

Michael