[CF-Devel] client cpl.ob.face at the start

Michael Toennies mtx93 at tzi.de
Sat Nov 4 10:33:27 CST 2000

Hi
Ah, thanks for the fast patch.

Can you insert a patch for the experience too?
To include it easily also with older client, we need a better
interface for client->server setup.

For the sound for example, you can make set it on/off.
But you must waste a cmd for it.

Better we use a kind of setup cmd.
Like:

SETUP <len> <(word) cmdid> <(word) value> <(word) cmdid> <....>

Thats bottom up compatible and we dont must use the VERSION cmd for it.
We simply can set:

SETUP SETUP_SOUND ON SETUP_EXPEXT ON .... and so on.

Michael