[CF-Devel] Severe bug confirmed.

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Nov 7 19:43:21 CST 2000

I've also noticed the weird behavior Andreas V. notices below.

The bug appears on Linux, but NOT on FreeBSD.

PeterM

      I just downloaded the recent CF-server from CVS.

      After installing I realized that signs didn´t work properly

      anymore. - Yes, simple "signs", like in scorn center.

      When I apply a sign I get only about half of the message, the

      rest is missing. Sometimes even more trouble happens, like

      my client crashes (cfclient) or the map screws up.

      A mysterious and definitly very new bug.

      Please try to fix this as fast as possible, because the actual CVS

      version is completely broken now.

      Andreas V.

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com