[CF-Devel] "reflect spell/missile" is working too perfect now!

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Nov 10 19:14:47 CST 2000

      Jan E. wrote:

      > I suggest implementing the following protections/immunities:

      >  arrows/thrown objects:  80%

      >  spell missiles:         90%

      >  bolt spells:           100%

      >  finger of death:       100%

      >  "smite" spells:         90%

I'm a little concerned with arrows/thrown and spells objects....
Right now, guards are practically immune to arrows and most spells
because they can't be shot at them fast enough.

I'm actually in favor of makign them abit vulnerable, as Jan proposes but this
would change the game.  Any other comments?

PeterM