[CF-Devel] some map updates...

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Thu Nov 16 05:13:39 CST 2000

On Wed, 15.11.00 Erik G. wrote:

      Would any map-gurus volunteer to update those cities with "closed"

      perm appartments as well? Being able to store your stuff in another

      city than Scorn would be a great feature.

I´m already working on that.

When I´m at it, I also plan to slightly enhance some of the oldest
and most ugly maps out there. Like by adding a floor and stuff,
maybe adding a few NPC´s etc. I must do this without asking the
original authors because they´re gone, but anyways I´m absolutely
sure they would agree. ;)

If someone is interested in the details of my work, please watch the
cvs-list and read the change-logs. Only for doing important changes,
I´ll post to the devel-list.

Andreas V.