[CF-Devel] added

dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Nov 16 14:00:15 CST 2000

I have added most ideas onto table, including *Vitriol
                                              *Protections for sorig
                                              *Spider Web

I was wondering whether we take off slow from gorokh and instead give
acid? Perhaps even remove fear? but then Gorokhs weapon will be scary.

For acid... how about Acid splash.. a bolt of acid?
Or a more powerful version Acid bath ;)
Of course.. with new changes it shouldn't be to hard to become completely
immune to acid.. perhaps I will have to think more about the 50%
protection from acid, 100% immunity from it.

Anyway must go now,

dnh