[CF-Devel] Comments on current Gods proposal

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Nov 17 17:41:03 CST 2000

Gaea has "sanctuary", "earth shield", "elemental shield"

Sanctuary will DO elemental shield.  In fact, it was be hard
NOT to make it do elemental shield.  I will implement it as
a weaker counterspell type of object.

"earth shield" mildly concerns me:  it is just a clerical
version of the "armour" spell.  The name also makes me think that
a circle of earth will rear up and circle the player in 8 squares.

I have no objection to a clerical version of armour: can we please
call it something else?

"ironwood skin"?

(And nuke "elemental shield")

PM