[CF-Devel] possible problems with permanent apartments

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Nov 20 01:23:55 CST 2000

       I think I looked at this before, and was not able to reproduce it.

I also have NOT noticed this.  I *did* notice that if I foolishly
killed crossfire before it saved the map, the perm. apartment
wouldn't save, and I lost stuff.

PM

       Note that the permanent apartments are like the other maps - they don't

      necessarily get saved out to disk immediately after a person has left the map

      (apartment in this case).  Perhaps some maps should get saved out immediately

     .

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com