[CF-Devel] archetype bug - current cvs unplayable

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Nov 23 19:58:12 CST 2000

      Moreover, a few bugs here and there are completely

      okay, no real development is possible without that.

      As long as we can find and fix them afterwards.

Well, as it turned out, your 'blind guess' was correct (well,
if Jan's observation pans out).

I'm glad that you agree that the standard for putting stuff
into CVS isn't absolute perfection.  Some problems only turn up
when other people test it, or in production beta testing, as
on crossfire.csua and mids.

Things go quicker if others are testing, because they'll test
in ways that the developer might not think of testing.

For example, this time I didn't think of running the server
long enough to do a server map swap in/swap out.

PM