[CF-Devel] gdb tracing of attack_mode bug:

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Sun Nov 26 16:58:01 CST 2000

Jan Echternach wrote:

      Nothing new apart from that.  server/monster.c needs a review for

      missing was_destroyed() checks.  Maybe an "enemy_count" should be added

      to the object structure.  Monsters are casting spells and doing a lot

      of other things and are expecting that the enemy still exists after

      that.

 I wonder if a more general 'target_count' or 'other_count' might be more useful
for cases where we also want to track the count of something other than just
enemies.