[CF-Devel] irc, importantish

dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Mon Oct 9 01:18:32 CDT 2000

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Bob Tanner wrote:

      Quoting

      dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au

       (

      dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au

      ):

      > Okay I have the channel running and already we have two permanant people

      > "on guard". It would be really great if as many people as possible could

      > get onto #crossfire on IRCnet. If you aren't already ircing please do,

      > especially you pete and red and marc?

      > I am going to send a message to the webmaster as soon as the site comes

      > back online.. I assume it is just under repair or something?

      I'm not the webmaster, but my brother is. I am the network administrator.

      What do you mean as soon as the site comes back online?

erm.. well... there are some major network problems here it seems.. I
thought it was the website =) but I am very wrong, seems all of europe is
playing up at the moment. Dang Australian connection.

      --

      Bob Tanner <

      tanner at real-time.com

      http://www.mn-linux.org