[CF-Devel] Stat potions.... Still available in alchemy shops

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Mon Oct 9 14:39:19 CDT 2000

I would agree that removing stat potions from alchemy shops would be a
good idea.  It would certainly force people to try the Gates of Hell
quest, more! ;)

On a somewhat related note, just how "rare" are stat potions when it comes
to randomly generated treasure?

Does everyone rely on the Gates quest for the potions or have some
people been very lucky at finding them in chests and things?

Just curious..