[CF-Devel] Immunities.

the seer seer11 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 07:49:33 CDT 2000

     So it looks like some powerful immunities have crept into the game

     again.  Andreas Vogl has pointed these out:

     Permanent, granted by item:

     1)  Immunity to cold:  object in pupland.  (winter mithril chain)

     2)  Immunity to fire and cold:  object in pupland. (white dragon >scale)

     3)  Immunity to Acid (oilskin cloak, Trident of Sea Mastery, Cloak of

      >Underworld)

     4)  Immunity to paralysis/slow/confusion (various)

     5)  Immunity to physical (armor enchanted to 99)

     6)  Immunity to magic (cloak of Magic Resistance in pupland)

etc...

Have any of you looked into rings?  There are rings with perm. imm. to
everything, and even a special ring of the elements that is perm imm. to
cold, fire, light, acid, and I think even magic.  Rings of imm fire/cold
turn up all the time, and are really cheap once you get above level 12.  All
you have to do if you don't have the cash is cast summon pet monster with a
spell level above 8, and you get demons, or skulls, or vampires, etc... all
of which have rings with immunities or stat improvements.  The first time I
tried it, I got a ring of elements, imm. to all.

-Grichblix the Gremlin