[CF-Devel] immunity: modified pupland quests

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Sat Sep 16 16:20:53 CDT 2000

I stated in a previous post that if the immunity-scheme should remain
untouched (and it looks like it), I'd like to make some quests tougher,
to keep low level characters away from the "hardcore-artifacts".

The phrase "make some quests tougher" is a bit vague, and probably
won't cause much enthusiasm.
Hence, I translated it into action. I modified the pupland quests
for wdsm and magic cloak to meet my personal idea of "balance".
Actually, I´ve already done that some time ago because I always
considered them being too easy. I put quite some work into it,
although I knew that it would probably serve for nothing but my own
satisfaction. The changes include bugfixes, new areas, an extended
storyline and more. At least it could be worth a glimpse...

In case somebody is interested, please reply to my personal adress
<

     andi.vogl at gmx.net

     > and I'll instantly send the maps to you.
Size is 204 KB when tar/gnuzipped.

Andreas V.

--
Sent through GMX FreeMail -