[CF-Devel] immunity: modified pupland quests

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Sat Sep 16 21:06:30 CDT 2000

On Peter Mardahl´s suggestion I´d like to contact the creators of
pupland and try to get their OK for my pupland changes. Although I really
don´t expect my maps to be put into the CVS tomorrow, it still might be
impolite not to do it.

On a sign at the dragon-terminal in pupland, I found the following
(hopefully valid?) adresses of pupland creators:

     kawamoto at ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp

 <kawamoto, Lau, Aquint>

     s-nisita at ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp

 <hoge, hiropon, oyoyo>

     k-yosida at ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp

 <Fog, Seer>

     h-okuda at ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp

 <eXXXtreme, Xtreme>

Seems to be a team of creators, from Osaka (Very funny: My dad is in
Osaka right now). Hm, maybe one of them is still an active member of
this list - by chance?

If I don´t get a response, I´ll start contacting those adresses above,
one by one.

But still, people who want to investigate my maps: Please mail me!
Maybe some developers hate my maps, that would save me some work :-P

Andreas V.

--
Sent through GMX FreeMail -

     http://www.gmx.net