[CF-Devel] immunity: modified pupland quests

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Sep 16 22:14:07 CDT 2000

It'd be very helpful if you discussed what changes you've made
to the maps.

It's not very easy to figure out from raw mapfiles what has changed.

PeterM

      On Peter Mardahl´s suggestion I´d like to contact the creators of

      pupland and try to get their OK for my pupland changes. Although I really

      don´t expect my maps to be put into the CVS tomorrow, it still might be

      impolite not to do it.

      On a sign at the dragon-terminal in pupland, I found the following

      (hopefully valid?) adresses of pupland creators:

      kawamoto at ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp

       <kawamoto, Lau, Aquint>

      s-nisita at ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp

       <hoge, hiropon, oyoyo>

      k-yosida at ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp

       <Fog, Seer>

      h-okuda at ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp

       <eXXXtreme, Xtreme>

      Seems to be a team of creators, from Osaka (Very funny: My dad is in

      Osaka right now). Hm, maybe one of them is still an active member of

      this list - by chance?

      If I don´t get a response, I´ll start contacting those adresses above,

      one by one.

      But still, people who want to investigate my maps: Please mail me!

      Maybe some developers hate my maps, that would save me some work :-P

      Andreas V.

      --

      Sent through GMX FreeMail -

      http://www.gmx.net