[CF-Devel] GTK client still has big problems

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Tue Apr 3 05:14:54 CDT 2001

Using latest CVS client.

Any pile over about 20 flashes so much you can neither scroll down, nor
pick up anything. To do anything with my item piles.. I have to pick
everything up.. drop what I want.. move to a different spot then drop all.
Nor entirely user friendly. This is a server problem I am certain, and I
am fairly certain MichToen has already said what the problem is. If anyone
can look into this I would be most grateful, thanks.

dnh

ps if you want more info, mail me.