[CF-Devel] GTK client still has big problems

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Wed Apr 4 01:07:12 CDT 2001

dnh wrote:

      Using latest CVS client.

      Any pile over about 20 flashes so much you can neither scroll down, nor

      pick up anything. To do anything with my item piles.. I have to pick

      everything up.. drop what I want.. move to a different spot then drop all.

      Nor entirely user friendly. This is a server problem I am certain, and I

      am fairly certain MichToen has already said what the problem is. If anyone

      can look into this I would be most grateful, thanks.

 Well, I need more info, as I can't reproduce it.  IT may have to do what you
have in your pile - I don't know.

 I would also be curious as to why you think this is a server problem - there
may very well be a good reason, like if you got the stock 0.97.0 client and it
happens with that client on the same server.