[CF-Devel] Re: [CF-maps] Just some idle thoughts

Philipp Currlin Philipp.Currlin at t-online.de
Tue Apr 3 10:41:03 CDT 2001

Hello

I'm currently working on a new mapset. Yeah, yet another one, but I've
got some ideas in mind and don't know where else to put them.
These maps will also include one or maybe even more places for thieves.
This means you will need all skills a thief could use and at the end you
will also get an artifact which will be usefull as a thief.
I will try to make them in such a way that you have to use your head and
won't get very far with brute force.

If anybody has ideas for that or wants to help, feel free to contact me.

Phil