[CF-Devel] Raffle2 in pupland broken?

Pertti Karppinen (OH6KTR) pjka at cc.jyu.fi
Thu Apr 5 01:18:39 CDT 2001

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 06:49:18PM -0700, Peter Mardahl wrote:
<...>

      EVEN THOUGH THE BUTTON IS PRESSED BY THE ICE CUBE, THE GATES ARE IN THE

      WRONG POSITION.

      The upshot is that to solve the map, at great difficulty, I had

      to press AND release the button under the ice cube again.

     <..>

      This was WAY harder than is reasonable, IMHO.  Is raffle2 broken or

      is this extreme hoop jumping intended?

Nope. Melting of the ice cube should do the trick. This needs no fancy moves
to achieve. The map is obviously suffering from the button code change which
broke a lot of pup_land maps, most of which have been corrected.
--
BSc. Pertti Karppinen <

     pjka at iki.fi

     >                   |'Bridge Players |
Systems Designer, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland    |      Do        |

     http://www.iki.fi/~pjka/

      | Office  : +358 14 260 2088 |      It        |
HAM: OH6KTR QTH: KP22UF  | Cellular: +358 40 564 0786 | on the Table'  |