[CF-Devel] object movers

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Fri Apr 6 01:25:28 CDT 2001

Preston Crow wrote:

      On a side note, I think I found a bug in the current player_mover code in

      time.c:move_player_mover().

      The code checks to see if the mover is moving the object to another

      playermover.  However, the direction of movement is random if op->stats.sp

      is zero, and the random direction hasn't yet been determined.

      I doubt that there are many movers with random direction, so it's not a big

      deal.

 I've fixed this in CVS.  Basically, if the player mover does have a random
direction, the function determines the direction it will go this time around,
and then use appropriate direction for all future checks.