[CF-Devel] Further bugs with regen rates.

Jochen Suckfuell crossfire at suckfuell.net
Mon Apr 9 06:06:33 CDT 2001

I can't tell about the hp regeneration, but it's definitely true that praying
increases sp regeneration. This is an (_the_) important means to get sp back:
cast several holy possessions and pray, and your sp increase really fast if you
have magic+5. They increase even faster than grace itself (considering that I
have 600 sp max but only 250 grace max).