[CF-Devel] Further bugs with regen rates.

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Mon Apr 9 07:13:42 CDT 2001

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Jochen Suckfuell wrote:

      I can't tell about the hp regeneration, but it's definitely true that praying

      increases sp regeneration. This is an (_the_) important means to get sp back:

      cast several holy possessions and pray, and your sp increase really fast if you

      have magic+5.

Hmm I don't experience this, what god do you worship? I know that when you
pray back grace points it speeds up sp regen, but not at such a rate as
you describe. I know that by habit, when ever I am using lots of sp and I
run out.. I restore and pray, restore and pray to get it to go faster...

dnh

 They increase even faster than grace itself (considering that I

      have 600 sp max but only 250 grace max).

      On 09-Apr-2001 dnh wrote:

      > Another bug has just been noticed and proven (by me this time). If you

      > pray over an altar (or indeed if you pray anywhere) your hp regen rate is

      > increased. The proof of this is that when you pray, your food goes down at

      > an increased rate. I believe somehow praying is affecting more than just

      > grace regen. On the same point, praying also seems to speed up sp regen

      > although I don't have proof of that.

      > dnh

      Bye

      Jochen