[CF-Devel] post V1.0

Jochen Suckfuell crossfire at suckfuell.net
Mon Apr 9 11:36:26 CDT 2001

On 09-Apr-2001 Preston Crow wrote:

      How about making death less painful for lower-level characters?

     I think that death is much more painful in high levels!
If a newbie loses 20% exp that may be about a few hundred thousand. You can get
that back within an hour. But if you lose over 50 mio, it takes many hours of
playing to get that back!

And depletion isn't such a big deal, since (at least on public servers) there's
always someone who will help out with a potion of life.

      Currently, I believe the standard death is a 20% experience loss and one

      point depletion of a random stat.

Bye
Jochen

--
Some don't prefer the pursuit of happiness to the happiness of pursuit.

--- eMail

     jochen at suckfuell.net

      -----

     http://www.suckfuell.net/jochen/