[CF-Devel] Weapon prices

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Wed Apr 11 05:16:17 CDT 2001

I think the current cost of standard items is way WAY to high, for
example;

That is sword +4 (unpaid) (dam+8)(Attacks: physical)
It would cost you 1134 platinum coins, 3 gold coins and 8 silver coins.

Now this weapon isn't even very valueable to a player except for money.
Not only this, but a player tends to lack money alot at the start, where
as later on has WAY to much. I think Post V1 we need to consider the
current economic system. Should players be walking around with more money
than the Earth's entire Platinum supplys could provide? ;)

Perhaps the value should go right up, and the amount right down?

well anyway, i request we change the current system of magic bonus costs
soon.

dnh