[CF-Devel] Strange bug

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.yi.org
Wed Apr 11 12:42:12 CDT 2001

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 12:06:50PM -0400, H. S. Teoh wrote:

      OK, I'm not sure if this is purely a csua/beholder problem, but I just met

      a new beholder player on csua "SnuggleB" who's experiencing a strange

      problem: he fires once, and all his mana disappears, and he's completely

      paralysed (can't move at all). Crashing the client and restarting solves

      the problem. He's using 0.97 and I told him to upgrade, but I'm posting

      this anyway since I'm sure many people are still using the 0.97 client.

     [snip]

FYI, he has just upgraded to 0.98, and it still didn't work.

Almost all proofs have bugs, but almost all theorems are true. -- Paul
Pedersen