[CF-Devel] Massive problems with crossedit

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Sun Apr 15 22:16:00 CDT 2001

dnh wrote:

      I am getting a crash every 10 mins now. Is anyone getting this? i am using

      the latest debian release and it is happening when I run pngs. I have yet

      to see it happen with xpm's. Is there some way I can provide you with more

      information?

 Any error messages in the window you run crossedit from that might give a clue?

 run it under gdb ('gdb crossedit, then type run -png in gdb).  that will let
you see where it crashed, and you can then do a 'where' and see the stacktrace
which is useful.