[CF-Devel] Roll call

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sun Apr 22 03:36:00 CDT 2001

Just a repeat announcement, anyone who is, or should be on the developers
list should send a pic + alittle snippet of their life to me. This will
then be put on this website;

     http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~dnh/roll-call/roll_call.html

It is a private page for developers to chuckle at..

People I can think of who still haven't sent anything to me are,
* MichToen (yes Mich I haven't forgotten.. )
* Bob Tanner
* H. S. Teoh
* Philc

Thanks for your participation and I hope your chuckles are loud and
rawkus,

		dnh

ps. Please send image in a format easily recognised in linux (png/jpg/gif
are nice). Snippet of life can be any damn thing you want (try not to be
too obsecene Mich) if you can't think of anything read through the page
for some ideas.