[Re: [CF-Devel] spell: town portal]

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Mon Apr 23 23:42:38 CDT 2001

 One concern I have about portals leading to permanent apartments (ignoring
possible issues of stealing, althought I could certainly see a player wanting to
portal back to his apartment and not wanting others to follow).

 What I'm really concerned with from a programming perspective is if you get one
player in another players portal, what happens if they try to use the pocket
realities.  I guess this is easy to test, but I'm not sure if it will create a
proper name or not (and this might change depending on if the player who the
apartment belongs to uses it first).  The name mangling for that does not
envision a player of a different name using one of those.