[CF-Devel] 25% experience penalty is too high for high level chars

Peter Mardahl peterm at tonks.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Apr 24 20:17:59 CDT 2001

Hello,

  I've been playing a good deal, and I think that a 25% experience
penalty is way too high about level 50 overall or so and up.

  Recovering all that exp can take many hours, and building up
your exp by repeating certain maps over and over isn't all that fun.

  I propose that we lighten this penalty:  25% or 3 levels in each
experience category, whichever is LESS.

  What say y'all?

  Regardless, I think I'll put this new rule into effect on
crossfire.csua soon.

PeterM