[CF-Devel] Accidentally praying at the wrong altar

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Fri Apr 27 00:32:05 CDT 2001

 Perhaps a stupid suggestion, but why not just remove consecrated altars from
most maps?  They probably don't make a lot of sense (why would youu randomly
find a altar to valrield buried deep within a dungeon?)

 I know the generic map loading code removed random consecration of altars.  And
I think there are altars to all the gods in the major cities or nearby, so its
not like the random altars are really needed.

 Now I do know that the random map code does periodically insert special maps,
and those may be dedicated to a specific god - I don't have a problem with that
- those areas are usually well defined, so if someon accidentaly prays in one of
those, they would get as much sympathy from me as if they played in a temple to
another god.