[CF-Devel] BUG - Cult and Pet Monsters

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Fri Apr 27 01:18:30 CDT 2001

gros wrote:

      The version command returns version number 0.98.0.

      Further tests show that only two pet monsters is sufficient.

      I'm sorry if my definition was too broad, but I didn't had time to

      extensively test for the bug when it was first discovered - I was sure you

      would be able to proceed such a simple test by yourself.

 Thanks for letting me know.  Often times, what happens is a bug gets reported
in sort of a general fashion, I try to reproduce it, can't do so, and then find
out the additional details later in (ie, number of pets, have to do something
special first, etc).  so instead I try to get all relevant details a head of
time.

 In any case, I have fixed the problem in CVS.  Thanks for the report.