[CF-Devel] Broken changing of gods in 0.98.0

Peter Mardahl peterm at tonks.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Apr 28 11:48:03 CDT 2001

      According to spoiler Valriel's holy word works only on daemons and level

      1 in wisdom is not enough for killing daemons.

      It was my mistake not to try it on other undeads (however I tried it on

      many other creatures).

The spoiler is wrong.  It works on undead.  It is as I told you.
Demons and undead only.

Level 1 is enough for killing demons, *if* you start
with imps and not anything meaner than that.

You can find some imps in the FireTemple map, or in any random
map which includes demons.

PeterM