[CF-Devel] poisoning & demonologic tower

Sean Michael Whipkey highway at cstone.net
Sun Apr 29 15:12:43 CDT 2001

Andreas Vogl wrote:

      I definitly don't like the idea of draining resistance 90%. It's similar to

I concur.  Even with something like the ring of Life, most people aren't
going to leave that on all the time.  Heck, the first time I fought a
Grim Reaper I had a ring of Life, and didn't have on thanks to the drain
on food, and got bushwhacked.  It didn't help much sitting in my
inventory...

Then again, I think the ring of acid should give more of a bonus versus
acid.  Acid is the one thing that annoys my character (a half ork
warrior) the most, with poison running a quick second.

SeanMike