[CF-Devel] On the uselessness of lifesaving

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Mon Apr 30 12:19:24 CDT 2001

I think I used the Amulet of Lifesaving once, but I seem to recall that
the amulet disappeared after it was used.

Was that suppose to happen?

If so, will the Lifesaving item continue to disappear after being used,
for balance reasons?

Something else I thought of, what kind of "condition" will your character
be in after the Lifesaving kicks in?  Does it act like a Word of Recall
spell cast when you have 1 hit point?  Lets say you are poisoned and that
causes you to die but you're saved by the amulet of lifesaving and are
brought back to your apartment, is your character still poisoned?

Just a few questions on what I think is an overall good idea...

- Rick Tanner

     leaf at real-time.com